Nanotronics is an advanced microscopy company that uses sophisticated image processing and artificial intelligence to deliver inspection and analysis solutions to sectors ranging from semiconductors, microprocessors, and LEDs to material science, pharmaceuticals, automotive, and more. We are not simply a technology company but a science and technology company. We bring the brightest minds in physics, optics, robotics, artificial intelligence, and software engineering together in our offices in New York, Ohio, and California to do things that have never been done before, and to take those solutions to the market.
We are a close-knit team that has fun and are driven by the exciting challenge of developing the most technologically advanced imaging solutions. We are looking for passionate, curious individuals that are ready to tackle challenging work in an innovative environment. Armed with visionary leadership, an outstanding team, and strong financial backing, we are shooting for beyond the limits of light.
Nanotronics is looking for smart and passionate software engineers to join our agile engineering team in the development of the world’s most technologically advanced nanoimaging solutions. This position will be responsible for software engineering development and the software control of automation hardware.
Our software team is making nanoimaging fast, accurate and cost-efficient by combining optical and atomic force microscopy with machine learning and artificial intelligence. The solutions we build push the envelope of what can be done, so we need engineers who are highly intelligent, hardworking and creative.
- Design, implement, test, and debug software applications for motion control application and processing
- A deep understanding of computer science, and experience with C++
- Create innovative solutions to solve challenging problems for production inspection systems
- Design programming projects
- Participate in pair programming, stand-ups, retros and project meetings
- Maintain and follow quality assurance procedures
- Coordinate programming activities with other departments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Capable of operating independently and a self-starter
- Strong critical thinking skill set; ability to identify issues and formulate solutions
- Have a strong work ethic
- Communicate effectively with customers and Company personnel
- Be persistent and dependable
- Be flexible, detail-oriented, and have good time management skills
Nice to Haves
- Ability to interface hardware and software
- Knowledge of control systems
- Ability to grasp high order concepts in physics, hardware design, automation, and robotics
- Experience with computer vision and machine learning
- Experience with image processing
- Experience working with an agile team
- Experience in SQL, MatLab
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience creating clean, elegant C++ code
- Experience with object-oriented design
Nanotronics is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to work with us?
The collective sum of an employee’s individual differences, life experiences, and talent is a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and organization’s achievement as well. We also embrace and encourage our employees’ difference in age, ability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, political affiliation, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. Nanotronics is an equal opportunity employer.